Home » News » Public Safety
Father, daughter hurt in Jaffrey motorcycle crash
Lt. Terry Choate of Jaffrey police said the crash happened near Milliken Road on a "tight curve" that has been the scene of frequent accidents in the past. "It looks like he went off the road and just lost control."
The identity of the two victims was not released Saturday.
The man, who was not wearing a helmet, was more seriously injured and was flown by helicopter to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center. His daughter was wearing a helmet; she was taken by ambulance to Monadnock Community Hospital in Peterborough for evaluation.
The crash happened shortly after 4:30 p.m. as the motorcyclist was heading east on Mountain Road, which is also Route 124.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner - 1
- Merrimack police find car sticking into road, charge man - 0
- Police say impairment and speed not factors in fatal crash in Conway - 0
- Manchester man sustains life-threatening injuries in Bedford crash - 0
- Barrington man, 41, dies in cycle crash - 0
- Bay State man hurt in Ripley Falls fall - 0
- Veteran Arizona officer named Rindge police chief - 3
- NH gun license form must change, critics say - 10
- Rimmon Heights honors Manchester Community Policing Division - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- Former high school art teacher gets suspended sentence in drug case - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate