Home » News » Public Safety
Father, daughter hurt in Jaffrey motorcycle crash
Lt. Terry Choate of Jaffrey police said the crash happened near Milliken Road on a "tight curve" that has been the scene of frequent accidents in the past. "It looks like he went off the road and just lost control."
The identity of the two victims was not released Saturday.
The man, who was not wearing a helmet, was more seriously injured and was flown by helicopter to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center. His daughter was wearing a helmet; she was taken by ambulance to Monadnock Community Hospital in Peterborough for evaluation.
The crash happened shortly after 4:30 p.m. as the motorcyclist was heading east on Mountain Road, which is also Route 124.
READER COMMENTS: 6
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
- Barrington home destroyed in two-alarm blaze - 0
- Annual banquet on April 23 honors police, fire and EMS - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Spring fever brings hope for U.S. investors as earnings season looms - 0
- Merrimack storage facility to be region's largest - 0
- C's lose tiebreaker for draft order - 0
- Transition to new grading system continues in Nashua - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- State Senate approves bill to name Derry bridge after fallen Marine - 0
- Inspiring sight in downtown Nashua on Good Friday - 0
- Mercury Systems brings 90 jobs to Hudson - 0
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition
Sen. Odell won't seek re-election