Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Nashua police arrest seven selling own lottery tickets
The seven are charged with unlawfully conducting a lottery and include: Frederick Bianney Luciano Tavarez, 34, of 46 West Hollis St., one count; Ricky Tejeda, 31,of 10 Pleasant St, three counts; Sally Rodriguez, 27, 10 Pleasant St., two counts; Andy Cora, 36, of 104 Ash St., one count; Juan Gutierrez Ortiz, 27, of 7 ½ Amory St., two counts; Abigail Julio Genao, 48, 12 Broad St., 1 count; and Jose Tejeda, 30, of 104 ½ Ash St., three counts.
Police said the lottery tickets being sold were not regulated by the NH Lottery Commission, making them illegal.
All seven are free on personal recognizance bail, pending arraignment at a later date at 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
The investigation was conducted by the city's Problem Oriented Police (POP) Unit
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
- No. 1 UConn women rout No. 2 Duke - 0
- Littleton boys earn victory over White Mountains - 0
- Bedford wrestlers top Goffstown - 0
- Patriots’ Wilfork maintains he’ll be back - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Bison are fast and furious - 0
- Central builds early lead, beats Pinkerton - 0
- Robust U.S. housing data point to strengthening economy - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424