Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Duling sentenced to 30 years to life for fatal stabbing
Wearing green prison garb, Duling apologized to his children in a brief statement he made before being sentenced.
His words were hollow and only made to appeal to Judge Diane Nicolosi said Dianne McGrade, sister-in-law of Shelly McGrade.
"It's not a true 'I'm sorry,''' said Dianne McGrade.. "He's not sorry. He just said it because I would assume his lawyer told him to say it."
Duling was found guilty of second-degree murder in January for stabbing Shelly McGrade, 36, to death in their Wilton home on April 18, 2008. The couple had two children together.
During the trial, Duling claimed he acted in self-defense after McGrade confronted him about having an affair with a co-worker.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus