Nackey S. Loeb School has free writing, photography classes
The six-week session of Wednesday evening classes runs from Sept. 11 to Oct. 16 and includes feature writing, columns/blogging, editorial writing and photojournalism.
Register at loebschool.org or by calling 627-0005.
The Nackey S. Loeb School of Communications, Inc. admits students of any race, color, sex, age, religion, national and ethnic origin to all of the rights, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, disability, color, sex, age, religion, national and ethnic origin in administration of its education policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan program and other school administered programs.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Do you like the new University of New Hampshire logo?
- Total Votes: 383