Nackey S. Loeb School has free writing, photography classes
The six-week session of Wednesday evening classes runs from Sept. 11 to Oct. 16 and includes feature writing, columns/blogging, editorial writing and photojournalism.
Register at loebschool.org or by calling 627-0005.
The Nackey S. Loeb School of Communications, Inc. admits students of any race, color, sex, age, religion, national and ethnic origin to all of the rights, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, disability, color, sex, age, religion, national and ethnic origin in administration of its education policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan program and other school administered programs.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Bow man sworned in as New Hampshire's Army civilian aide - 0
- Freedom Salute for NH Guard unit is Saturday in Concord - 0
- New squadron operations building at Pease ANG base opens - 0
- Military says ordnance blast killed four U.S. Marines in California - 0
- Pakistani Taliban chief killed in drone strike, possibly scuttling peace talks - 0
- USS Alexandria arrives at Portsmouth shipyard - 0
- Officials say U.S. commandos capture al Qaeda leader in Libya, also raid Somalia - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Do you like the new University of New Hampshire logo?
- Total Votes: 383