Nackey S. Loeb School has free writing, photography classes
The six-week session of Wednesday evening classes runs from Sept. 11 to Oct. 16 and includes feature writing, columns/blogging, editorial writing and photojournalism.
Register at loebschool.org or by calling 627-0005.
The Nackey S. Loeb School of Communications, Inc. admits students of any race, color, sex, age, religion, national and ethnic origin to all of the rights, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, disability, color, sex, age, religion, national and ethnic origin in administration of its education policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan program and other school administered programs.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Wounded veterans undertake rituals and 'soul care' - 0
- Thank a veteran on Saturday at Holderness barbecue - 0
- Theatre Under the Stars honors 'The Bard,' local fallen soldier - 0
- Family of World War I vet receives Purple Heart medal in ceremony - 0
- Struggle of returning female veterans is showcased in film playing July 29 - 0
- Mt. Washington Valley Chamber of Commerce soars - 0
- $17.6b request seeks to cover more efficient veteran care - 0
- He knows the Memorial Wall, name by name - 0
- NH veterans program targeted by 'baffling bureaucratic decision' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Charles M. Arlinghaus: Taxation without representation again? - 1
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 0
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 0
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 0
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Police say youths at New Boston underage drinking party resisted arrest - 1
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Market Basket community waits and watches
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'