Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Probe continues into East Kingston police station break-in
“It remains ongoing. At this time I still cannot predict when our investigation will be completed,” Young said.
The Attorney General’s Office announced in early August that a criminal investigation was under way to determine whether any members of the police department could be held criminally liable following the burglary that occurred on May 11.
Selectmen placed Simpson and Iannuccillo on leave around the same time the Attorney General’s Office joined the investigation, but Young has said that doesn’t necessarily mean they are the ones being targeted.
Brisbois, 20, was indicted last month on charges connected to burglary. He is accused of stealing heroin from the evidence room and later bringing it into the jail.
County prosecutors have also said Brisbois broke into an officer’s locker and drove a police cruiser while he was alone.
Meanwhile, selectmen have hired Municipal Resources Inc. to manage and coordinate policing services.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 28
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 0
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917