Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Probe continues into East Kingston police station break-in
“It remains ongoing. At this time I still cannot predict when our investigation will be completed,” Young said.
The Attorney General’s Office announced in early August that a criminal investigation was under way to determine whether any members of the police department could be held criminally liable following the burglary that occurred on May 11.
Selectmen placed Simpson and Iannuccillo on leave around the same time the Attorney General’s Office joined the investigation, but Young has said that doesn’t necessarily mean they are the ones being targeted.
Brisbois, 20, was indicted last month on charges connected to burglary. He is accused of stealing heroin from the evidence room and later bringing it into the jail.
County prosecutors have also said Brisbois broke into an officer’s locker and drove a police cruiser while he was alone.
Meanwhile, selectmen have hired Municipal Resources Inc. to manage and coordinate policing services.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus