Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Probe continues into East Kingston police station break-in
“It remains ongoing. At this time I still cannot predict when our investigation will be completed,” Young said.
The Attorney General’s Office announced in early August that a criminal investigation was under way to determine whether any members of the police department could be held criminally liable following the burglary that occurred on May 11.
Selectmen placed Simpson and Iannuccillo on leave around the same time the Attorney General’s Office joined the investigation, but Young has said that doesn’t necessarily mean they are the ones being targeted.
Brisbois, 20, was indicted last month on charges connected to burglary. He is accused of stealing heroin from the evidence room and later bringing it into the jail.
County prosecutors have also said Brisbois broke into an officer’s locker and drove a police cruiser while he was alone.
Meanwhile, selectmen have hired Municipal Resources Inc. to manage and coordinate policing services.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Supreme Court: Indigent woman entitled to state-funded services - 0
- Following drug bust, questions raised about Manchester pizza restaurant - 1
- Somersworth man charged in three incidents - 0
- Fathers of injured teens pleased with order sending back Coco to jail - 0
- Exeter man arraigned in pair of Portsmouth armed robberies - 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 15
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portland takes first of two from NH Fisher Cats Saturday - 0
- Readers' Choice winners say public vote is meaningful - 0
- Amherst mini-golf course is readers' top choice - 0
- Twins Smoke Shop focuses on good cigars, happy clients - 0
- 'Backstage' NASCAR passes are fans' delight in Loudon - 0
- Motorcyclist killed, passenger injured when hit by car in Manchester accident - 0
- Bicyclist injured when hit by car in Hudson - 0
- Police hope for driving dream, but prepared for driving nightmare in Loudon - 0
- Police investigate serious accident in Manchester - 0
New Hampshire events starting on July 13
Houston hands Red Sox a loss Saturday
With the NASCAR fans, Jr.'s The Man
Bicyclist injured when hit by car in Hudson
VA woes across the country led NH to reforms
Alewives and leeches; fireworks in the rain
- Total Votes: 917