Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Probe continues into East Kingston police station break-in
“It remains ongoing. At this time I still cannot predict when our investigation will be completed,” Young said.
The Attorney General’s Office announced in early August that a criminal investigation was under way to determine whether any members of the police department could be held criminally liable following the burglary that occurred on May 11.
Selectmen placed Simpson and Iannuccillo on leave around the same time the Attorney General’s Office joined the investigation, but Young has said that doesn’t necessarily mean they are the ones being targeted.
Brisbois, 20, was indicted last month on charges connected to burglary. He is accused of stealing heroin from the evidence room and later bringing it into the jail.
County prosecutors have also said Brisbois broke into an officer’s locker and drove a police cruiser while he was alone.
Meanwhile, selectmen have hired Municipal Resources Inc. to manage and coordinate policing services.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 2
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 9
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack storage facility to be region's largest - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Mercury Systems brings 90 jobs to Hudson - 0
- Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan - 0
- Sen. Odell won't seek re-election - 0
- Another View -- Marilinda Garcia: Ann Kuster loves Obamacare but won't pay for it - 11
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 22
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Central the early surprise in baseball ranks - 0
- Death & justice: Officer Briggs is not forgotten - 3
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition
Sen. Odell won't seek re-election
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917