Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Pelham man sentenced for high-speed pursuit
Hebert drove between 80 to 90 mph just before losing control of his car and going off Lowell Road in Windham. Windham Officers Christopher Van Hirtum and Shane Mirisola joined the pursuit once Hebert’s car reached their town.
The officers opened fire on Hebert believing their lives were in danger, according to prosecutors.
The two Windham officers and Stahl opened fire on the car as it came toward them.
Hebert’s car struck the Pelham police cruiser. He tried to flee again prompting Mirisola to fire a second round of bullets into the vehicle, according to prosecutors.
“It’s amazing he is here to plead guilty today,” Blanchard said.
Prior to striking the plea deal, defense lawyer Adam Bernstein asked a judge to throw out incriminating statements his client made to police, along with blood test results and other medical information.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Conn. tractor-trailer driver charged in Manchester hit and run - 1
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 0
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 9
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424