Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Dartmouth College students arrested on drug charges
HARTFORD, Vt. — Two Dartmouth College students were arrested on drug offenses after investigators recovered drugs at a residence in Vermont.
Ebaas Abdelfadeel, 23, originally from Amherst, N.Y., and Daniel Roberts, 23, originally from Nashville, Tenn., were both arrested for possession of a felony amount of cocaine and intent to distribute.
They were arrested after Hartford police were tipped that illegal drug activity was taking place at 610 Sykes Mountain Ave. A subsequent investigation resulted in police obtaining a search warrant for the residence where on Monday they recovered a “substantial amount” of cocaine, psilocybin (psychedelic mushrooms) LSD, ecstasy-MDMA and marijuana, according to a news release.
Investigators said there also was evidence of drug manufacturing. As a result, George Hill, 30, of Hartford, was arrested for possessing and manufacturing illegal narcotics.
All three were processed and released, with an arraignment date set for Oct. 15 in Vermont Superior Court, Windsor Criminal Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
- Dover man questioned regarding Maine double murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 0
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Anthony M. Kay
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Total Votes: 917