Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Dartmouth College students arrested on drug charges
HARTFORD, Vt. — Two Dartmouth College students were arrested on drug offenses after investigators recovered drugs at a residence in Vermont.
Ebaas Abdelfadeel, 23, originally from Amherst, N.Y., and Daniel Roberts, 23, originally from Nashville, Tenn., were both arrested for possession of a felony amount of cocaine and intent to distribute.
They were arrested after Hartford police were tipped that illegal drug activity was taking place at 610 Sykes Mountain Ave. A subsequent investigation resulted in police obtaining a search warrant for the residence where on Monday they recovered a “substantial amount” of cocaine, psilocybin (psychedelic mushrooms) LSD, ecstasy-MDMA and marijuana, according to a news release.
Investigators said there also was evidence of drug manufacturing. As a result, George Hill, 30, of Hartford, was arrested for possessing and manufacturing illegal narcotics.
All three were processed and released, with an arraignment date set for Oct. 15 in Vermont Superior Court, Windsor Criminal Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'