Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Dartmouth College students arrested on drug charges
HARTFORD, Vt. — Two Dartmouth College students were arrested on drug offenses after investigators recovered drugs at a residence in Vermont.
Ebaas Abdelfadeel, 23, originally from Amherst, N.Y., and Daniel Roberts, 23, originally from Nashville, Tenn., were both arrested for possession of a felony amount of cocaine and intent to distribute.
They were arrested after Hartford police were tipped that illegal drug activity was taking place at 610 Sykes Mountain Ave. A subsequent investigation resulted in police obtaining a search warrant for the residence where on Monday they recovered a “substantial amount” of cocaine, psilocybin (psychedelic mushrooms) LSD, ecstasy-MDMA and marijuana, according to a news release.
Investigators said there also was evidence of drug manufacturing. As a result, George Hill, 30, of Hartford, was arrested for possessing and manufacturing illegal narcotics.
All three were processed and released, with an arraignment date set for Oct. 15 in Vermont Superior Court, Windsor Criminal Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917