Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Vehicles stolen and set on fire
All were stolen after owners left keys in the vehicles overnight, said police Lt. Maureen Tessier.
The thieves drove the vehicles to city parks or a deserted West Side area and set ablaze, destroying the vehicles.
“It sounded like a huge explosion,” said Loomis, who said she was startled about 1:30 a.m. Wednesday as she was trying to sleep. “It shook the foundation of my house.” She said smaller explosions followed, as well as a lengthy horn blast.
• A 2010 Honda Fit stolen from an Erskine Avenue residence overnight Wednesday. It was set on fire at the Stevens Pond boat ramp on Bridge Street. Witnesses said they saw a large pickup truck nearby. The pickup matched the description of a truck stolen from a Benjamin Street home that night.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424