Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Vehicles stolen and set on fire
This 2013 Ford F250 was taken from the Holiday Inn Express lot at 1298 South Willow Street on Aug. 21. It was found on Wednesday in the wooded area off Goffstown Road. Police said the catalytic converter was removed.
All were stolen after owners left keys in the vehicles overnight, said police Lt. Maureen Tessier.
The thieves drove the vehicles to city parks or a deserted West Side area and set ablaze, destroying the vehicles.
“It sounded like a huge explosion,” said Loomis, who said she was startled about 1:30 a.m. Wednesday as she was trying to sleep. “It shook the foundation of my house.” She said smaller explosions followed, as well as a lengthy horn blast.
• A 2010 Honda Fit stolen from an Erskine Avenue residence overnight Wednesday. It was set on fire at the Stevens Pond boat ramp on Bridge Street. Witnesses said they saw a large pickup truck nearby. The pickup matched the description of a truck stolen from a Benjamin Street home that night.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Hill sex offender arrested for 2012 arson of own home in Northfield - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
NH Audubon's Rare Bird Alert
Dartmouth women skaters beat Union
Hockey brought them together; Hooksett ice rink will serve as NH couple's 'church' for wedding
Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483