Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: Man accused of witness tampering
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier said the woman in the new tampering and assault cases was also the victim in the Byron’s earlier assault and witness tampering cases.
Byron requested personal recognizance bail, telling Judge Gregory Michael that he is a veteran and has mental and physical health issues and is hoping to be admitted to Liberty House or a Nashua facility for treatment. He said his parole officer supports his efforts to enter Liberty House. Byron’s attorney, Dorothy Graham, said Byron will have an interview Monday or Tuesday in his effort to be admitted.
Lyndsay Mello, 22, of 372 Lake Ave., was arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a contempt of court charge. Mello, is accused of violating the excessive alcohol and drug use provisions of her $500 cash/surety bail on earlier charges, including simple assault, that are scheduled for trial next week.
Claimed he was from the FBI
A city man is accused of going up to people at the East Side Plaza, telling them: “I’m from the FBI. Show me your license.” Jared Shannon, 26, of 523 Michigan Avenue, allegedly had an open beer can in his hand as he accosted people.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 7
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief