Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester CrimeWatch: Man accused of witness tampering
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier said the woman in the new tampering and assault cases was also the victim in the Byron’s earlier assault and witness tampering cases.
Byron requested personal recognizance bail, telling Judge Gregory Michael that he is a veteran and has mental and physical health issues and is hoping to be admitted to Liberty House or a Nashua facility for treatment. He said his parole officer supports his efforts to enter Liberty House. Byron’s attorney, Dorothy Graham, said Byron will have an interview Monday or Tuesday in his effort to be admitted.
Lyndsay Mello, 22, of 372 Lake Ave., was arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a contempt of court charge. Mello, is accused of violating the excessive alcohol and drug use provisions of her $500 cash/surety bail on earlier charges, including simple assault, that are scheduled for trial next week.
Claimed he was from the FBI
A city man is accused of going up to people at the East Side Plaza, telling them: “I’m from the FBI. Show me your license.” Jared Shannon, 26, of 523 Michigan Avenue, allegedly had an open beer can in his hand as he accosted people.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
- No. 1 UConn women rout No. 2 Duke - 0
- Littleton boys earn victory over White Mountains - 0
- Bedford wrestlers top Goffstown - 0
- Patriots’ Wilfork maintains he’ll be back - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Bison are fast and furious - 0
- Central builds early lead, beats Pinkerton - 0
- Robust U.S. housing data point to strengthening economy - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424