Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: Man accused of witness tampering
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier said the woman in the new tampering and assault cases was also the victim in the Byron’s earlier assault and witness tampering cases.
Byron requested personal recognizance bail, telling Judge Gregory Michael that he is a veteran and has mental and physical health issues and is hoping to be admitted to Liberty House or a Nashua facility for treatment. He said his parole officer supports his efforts to enter Liberty House. Byron’s attorney, Dorothy Graham, said Byron will have an interview Monday or Tuesday in his effort to be admitted.
Lyndsay Mello, 22, of 372 Lake Ave., was arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a contempt of court charge. Mello, is accused of violating the excessive alcohol and drug use provisions of her $500 cash/surety bail on earlier charges, including simple assault, that are scheduled for trial next week.
Claimed he was from the FBI
A city man is accused of going up to people at the East Side Plaza, telling them: “I’m from the FBI. Show me your license.” Jared Shannon, 26, of 523 Michigan Avenue, allegedly had an open beer can in his hand as he accosted people.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 1
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 1
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483