Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: Man accused of witness tampering
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier said the woman in the new tampering and assault cases was also the victim in the Byron’s earlier assault and witness tampering cases.
Byron requested personal recognizance bail, telling Judge Gregory Michael that he is a veteran and has mental and physical health issues and is hoping to be admitted to Liberty House or a Nashua facility for treatment. He said his parole officer supports his efforts to enter Liberty House. Byron’s attorney, Dorothy Graham, said Byron will have an interview Monday or Tuesday in his effort to be admitted.
Lyndsay Mello, 22, of 372 Lake Ave., was arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a contempt of court charge. Mello, is accused of violating the excessive alcohol and drug use provisions of her $500 cash/surety bail on earlier charges, including simple assault, that are scheduled for trial next week.
Claimed he was from the FBI
A city man is accused of going up to people at the East Side Plaza, telling them: “I’m from the FBI. Show me your license.” Jared Shannon, 26, of 523 Michigan Avenue, allegedly had an open beer can in his hand as he accosted people.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH had 17 homicides in 2014, down from last year - 0
- Two people hospitalized following report of stabbing, police say - 0
- Merrimack teen charged in threats, assaults on girl - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 1
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive - 3
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 1
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 1
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2014 top 10 list of wage and hour - 0
- Thumbs-up for Ebert's winner - 0
- It's Central, Merrimack - 0
- Goal: Stay healthy - 0
- Year in review: A look back at NH's top stories - 0
- Indecent proposition from New London chief was 'chilling' says victim - 1
- Details of Reams inquiry released - 0
- Workers' rally to bring back Artie T. captured public's heart - 0
- School district to receive millions withheld by state - 0
Thoughts as we move from one year to another
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
Details of Reams inquiry released
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483