Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Derry woman pleads guilty in convenience store robbery
Rochelle Richards, 23, of Derry pleaded guilty to robbery, attempted robbery and possession of a controlled drug in connection with a pair of heists in Derry and Londonderry in April. (JAMES A. KIMBLE)
Richards told store employees during both incidents, “I have a gun. Give me all your money,” but actually had no weapon, according to prosecutors.
Richards has already spent roughly 157 days in jail, according to Public Defender Joseph Malfitani.
Judge Marguerite Wageling said on Thursday that she found the terms of the plea deal acceptable but warned Richards she had to remain drug free following her release because any violation of her probation or parole could land her back in state prison.
“That maximum penalty is hanging over your head,” Wageling said. “That’s a huge risk you have.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU women win - 0
- Merrimack's Schaller scores first NHL goal, but B's get win - 0
- For Rex Ryan, another close loss to Pats - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483