Family asks for privacy at Derry teen's funeral
Saying they were totally devastated by her loss, the family had requested privacy and members of the media were kept back from the parking lot in front of the church. A spokesman for family members said they didn't want to speak to the media or be photographed.
Flannigan was at the House of Blues on Aug. 28 when she suffered a drug overdose. She was taken to Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital in Boston, where she later died.
Authorities believe Flannigan died from a fatal overdose of a form of ecstasy called "Molly."
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 0
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return itREADER COMMENTS: 0
Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it