Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Lawyer: Privacy laws protect Derry administrator
Anderson, 50, is charged with lewdness and indecent exposure for allegedly inviting the salesman into his house on July 11 while in the nude and performing a sexual act on himself. His arraignment is scheduled for Oct. 11 in 10th Circuit Court, Derry District Division.
He declined to comment on what did happen or on what Anderson has told him about the case, citing attorney-client privilege.
“Mr. Anderson has never been involved in any trouble in the past, and I’m confident that he’ll be exonerated,” Sullivan said.
“We think New Hampshire law stands on pretty good ground and would be happy to litigate it,” Reams said, adding that “as a general rule, federal law doesn’t necessarily trump state law.”
The state isn’t releasing the name of the DirectTV salesman to protect his privacy, Reams said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Big tipper stops for lunch
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Driver was trying to kill himself
Win tickets to see Disney on Ice!
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424