Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Lawyer: Privacy laws protect Derry administrator
Anderson, 50, is charged with lewdness and indecent exposure for allegedly inviting the salesman into his house on July 11 while in the nude and performing a sexual act on himself. His arraignment is scheduled for Oct. 11 in 10th Circuit Court, Derry District Division.
He declined to comment on what did happen or on what Anderson has told him about the case, citing attorney-client privilege.
“Mr. Anderson has never been involved in any trouble in the past, and I’m confident that he’ll be exonerated,” Sullivan said.
“We think New Hampshire law stands on pretty good ground and would be happy to litigate it,” Reams said, adding that “as a general rule, federal law doesn’t necessarily trump state law.”
The state isn’t releasing the name of the DirectTV salesman to protect his privacy, Reams said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 31
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424