Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Judge says suspect in sex crimes involving young girls in Salem and Plaistow can fire his state-paid lawyer
Judge N. William Delker agreed to give Beausoleil a new court-appointed lawyer to replace his public defender, but kept his two trials slated for October and November.
Beausoleil's first trial on the Plaistow charges begins the week of Oct. 21 in Rockingham County Superior Court.
The cases against Beausoleil began to unfold on the night of March 10 when a deputy sheriff arrested him as he was sitting in his car outside the Walmart in Plaistow.
He faces a felony indecent exposure charge for the Salem incident.
In 2007, he was convicted of attempted open and gross lewdness and lascivious behavior. He is currently being held on $60,000 bail at the Rockingham County jail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH had 17 homicides in 2014, down from last year - 0
- Two people hospitalized following report of stabbing, police say - 0
- Merrimack teen charged in threats, assaults on girl - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 1
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive - 3
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 1
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 1
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2014 top 10 list of wage and hour - 0
- Thumbs-up for Ebert's winner - 0
- It's Central, Merrimack - 0
- Goal: Stay healthy - 0
- Year in review: A look back at NH's top stories - 0
- Indecent proposition from New London chief was 'chilling' says victim - 1
- Details of Reams inquiry released - 0
- Workers' rally to bring back Artie T. captured public's heart - 0
- School district to receive millions withheld by state - 0
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
Thoughts as we move from one year to another
Details of Reams inquiry released
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483