Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Weekend thieves decide to phone it in in Manchester
Police said most of the thefts took place in the Elm Street area at night, when pedestrians are visiting bars and restaurants. In one case, the thief asked the person to use her phone and then took off.
• Monday night at the corner of Amherst and Elm street, a man approached a woman and asked if she was alright. He grabbed her Samsung Galaxy phone and ran off.
• Early Saturday morning, a man at Elm and Hanover streets had his iPhone 5 stolen by a stranger who approached him and asked to use his phone.
The other thefts involved teenage victims and took place on Friday afternoon away from downtown.
A 16-year-old girl said her iPhone 5 was stolen as she rode a scooter near Hall and Summer streets.
The victim at Veterans Park said the thief of his phone was a tall white man.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 30
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
- Grantham man makes plea deal in wife's killing - 4
- Keene cold-case murder trial starts - 0
- Newmarket man charged with impersonating police officer on Seacoast - 1
- Londonderry man challenges search in child porn case - 1
- Accused Goffstown embezzler freed on reduced bail - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs yet to flip switch on power play - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown cites NH as example of Obamacare 'trainwreck,' will keynote NHGOP event
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424