Attorney general files suit against Shell Oil to reclaim millions in cleanup costs
a lawsuit against Shell Oil Company, seeking to reclaim more than $2.4 milllion in cleanup costs incurred at several sites over the past 25 years.
of funds for the cleanup of discharges of oil from underground and bulk storage tanks. The ODD fund serves as excess insurance and reimburses tank owners for their cleanup costs to the extent the costs exceed any available insurance coverage. The ODD fund is funded by a fee imposed on all imported oil.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK? - 0
- Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week - 0
- Asking about marriage: The Census should keep doing it - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Boys' Basketball Preview: Memorial, Central look to be in the mix again - 0
- Innovations abound at UNH event - 0
- One-alarm fire kept to chimney area of Bridgewater home - 0
- Monarchs head to Portland Wednesday - 0
- Nashua woman hurt in Pelham crash - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Pembroke girls rally to win - 0
Bush 41, 43 and ... 45?
Another View -- Ross Gittell and Jeremy Hitchcock: By focusing on student success, NH community colleges prove their value
Another View -- David Scannell: A justified federal civil rights action in Manchester's schools
Taxi fail: City regulations don't work
All lives matter: Even Al Sharpton says so
Rival NH Republican caucus seeks own voice
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK?
Police arrest pair after bullets fly