Home » Opinion » Editorials
Over the top, again: NH Dems can't stop beating dead horse
The initial issue was then-Senate President Peter Bragdon being named director of the Local Government Center, or LGC.
They then turned their fire on soon-to-be Senate President Chuck Morse, referencing what they said was his "monumental task'' in trying to remove the "unethical taint of Bragdongate from the scandal-plagued Senate GOP caucus.''
The over-the-top rhetoric put Senate Democrats in an awkward spot, since they will now be dealing with Morse in the Senate.
Senate Democrat leader Sylvia Larsen of Concord wisely chose to ignore her party's fire-breathers. She announced that she was confident that Morse would treat her side fairly. To be sure, she will be treated more fairly than her party hacks are treating the Republicans.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Outrage du jour Garcia, Sullivan and victimhood - 30
- Cyber Monday alarm: The sales tax monster rises - 7
- Mile marker: Londonderry trail’s first step - 0
- Definitely broken: City's winter parking ban - 2
- What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out' - 26
- Closing classrooms: Relief for Webster, Beech Street schools in Manchester.? - 2
- Unwanted professors: How does one get fired at UNH? - 15
- Bumped for Benghazi: A reporter is held accountable - 3
- Dangerous Iran deal: Weakening sanctions is senseless - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 3
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 4
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Nashua hero up for Carnegie award
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans