Home » News » Public Safety
Nashua deputy chief's leave may be ending
During the past two months, officials have not stated whether Howe's administrative leave is connected to an audit of the Nashua Police Relief Association being conducted by the Charitable Trusts Unit of the Attorney General's Office.
"We have no control over the investigation, or the timing of the investigation," he said.
"Just because we have been functioning with one (deputy) gone, doesn't mean it is the most efficient way to operate," said Seusing. "That is a very much needed position here."
"I couldn't disagree more," said Seusing. The current situation with one active deputy may be working for now, but it is not ideal, he said.
"They really are the CEOs that oversee the operations," said Pappas. "It is too much for one person to adequately oversee all of those operations."The police department never shuts down, he said, maintaining there is stress on any organization that operates around the clock.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- Family trying to recover from fire 2 weeks before Christmas - 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
- 1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 4
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072