Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
13 arrested at government roadblock in Seabrook, 388 vehicles stopped
Christopher Roy, 30, of Seekonk, was charged with operating without a valid license, reckless operation and resisting arrest after he didn't stop at the checkpoint on Route 1A and fled on foot before being apprehended.
Police screened drivers of 388 vehicles and arrested 13 people.
Kenneth Larkin, 39, of Hudson, was arrested for driving while intoxicated and possession of controlled drug. Kenneth Yarnell, 50, of Fitchburg, Mass., was arrested for transporting drugs in a motor vehicle.
Four people were arrested for possession of a controlled drug: Kelly Andrewchuk, 20, of North Andover, Mass., Justin Carnevale, 39, of Pittsfield, Mass., Richard Whiteway, 36, of Salisbury, Mass., and Matthew Dube, 18, of Lawrence, Mass.
Andrew Smith, 25, of Hampton, was arrested for operating while habitual offender and Tiffany Ahearn, 26, of Lowell, Mass., was arrested on a bench warrant.
Arrested for driving while intoxicated were Natasha Gobiel, 33, of Andover, Mass., Shawn Ingraham, 24, of Danvers, Mass., Daniel Schena, 31, of Lowell, Mass., and James Ineson, 24, of Amesbury, Mass.
Those arrested for DWI offenses were given a Sept. 12 court date in the 10th Circuit Court, Seabrook Division. The others were given an Oct. 10 court date.
The checkpoints were conducted in conjunction with the Seabrook Police Department, the Rockingham County Sheriff’s Department and state liquor enforcement officials.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 4
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424