Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
13 arrested at government roadblock in Seabrook, 388 vehicles stopped
Christopher Roy, 30, of Seekonk, was charged with operating without a valid license, reckless operation and resisting arrest after he didn't stop at the checkpoint on Route 1A and fled on foot before being apprehended.
Police screened drivers of 388 vehicles and arrested 13 people.
Kenneth Larkin, 39, of Hudson, was arrested for driving while intoxicated and possession of controlled drug. Kenneth Yarnell, 50, of Fitchburg, Mass., was arrested for transporting drugs in a motor vehicle.
Four people were arrested for possession of a controlled drug: Kelly Andrewchuk, 20, of North Andover, Mass., Justin Carnevale, 39, of Pittsfield, Mass., Richard Whiteway, 36, of Salisbury, Mass., and Matthew Dube, 18, of Lawrence, Mass.
Andrew Smith, 25, of Hampton, was arrested for operating while habitual offender and Tiffany Ahearn, 26, of Lowell, Mass., was arrested on a bench warrant.
Arrested for driving while intoxicated were Natasha Gobiel, 33, of Andover, Mass., Shawn Ingraham, 24, of Danvers, Mass., Daniel Schena, 31, of Lowell, Mass., and James Ineson, 24, of Amesbury, Mass.
Those arrested for DWI offenses were given a Sept. 12 court date in the 10th Circuit Court, Seabrook Division. The others were given an Oct. 10 court date.
The checkpoints were conducted in conjunction with the Seabrook Police Department, the Rockingham County Sheriff’s Department and state liquor enforcement officials.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Another View -- Cass R. Sunstein: The hidden tax you pay when you wait - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Campbell boys pull upset - 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 16
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483