Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
13 arrested at government roadblock in Seabrook, 388 vehicles stopped
Christopher Roy, 30, of Seekonk, was charged with operating without a valid license, reckless operation and resisting arrest after he didn't stop at the checkpoint on Route 1A and fled on foot before being apprehended.
Police screened drivers of 388 vehicles and arrested 13 people.
Kenneth Larkin, 39, of Hudson, was arrested for driving while intoxicated and possession of controlled drug. Kenneth Yarnell, 50, of Fitchburg, Mass., was arrested for transporting drugs in a motor vehicle.
Four people were arrested for possession of a controlled drug: Kelly Andrewchuk, 20, of North Andover, Mass., Justin Carnevale, 39, of Pittsfield, Mass., Richard Whiteway, 36, of Salisbury, Mass., and Matthew Dube, 18, of Lawrence, Mass.
Andrew Smith, 25, of Hampton, was arrested for operating while habitual offender and Tiffany Ahearn, 26, of Lowell, Mass., was arrested on a bench warrant.
Arrested for driving while intoxicated were Natasha Gobiel, 33, of Andover, Mass., Shawn Ingraham, 24, of Danvers, Mass., Daniel Schena, 31, of Lowell, Mass., and James Ineson, 24, of Amesbury, Mass.
Those arrested for DWI offenses were given a Sept. 12 court date in the 10th Circuit Court, Seabrook Division. The others were given an Oct. 10 court date.
The checkpoints were conducted in conjunction with the Seabrook Police Department, the Rockingham County Sheriff’s Department and state liquor enforcement officials.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus