Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
13 arrested at government roadblock in Seabrook, 388 vehicles stopped
Christopher Roy, 30, of Seekonk, was charged with operating without a valid license, reckless operation and resisting arrest after he didn't stop at the checkpoint on Route 1A and fled on foot before being apprehended.
Police screened drivers of 388 vehicles and arrested 13 people.
Kenneth Larkin, 39, of Hudson, was arrested for driving while intoxicated and possession of controlled drug. Kenneth Yarnell, 50, of Fitchburg, Mass., was arrested for transporting drugs in a motor vehicle.
Four people were arrested for possession of a controlled drug: Kelly Andrewchuk, 20, of North Andover, Mass., Justin Carnevale, 39, of Pittsfield, Mass., Richard Whiteway, 36, of Salisbury, Mass., and Matthew Dube, 18, of Lawrence, Mass.
Andrew Smith, 25, of Hampton, was arrested for operating while habitual offender and Tiffany Ahearn, 26, of Lowell, Mass., was arrested on a bench warrant.
Arrested for driving while intoxicated were Natasha Gobiel, 33, of Andover, Mass., Shawn Ingraham, 24, of Danvers, Mass., Daniel Schena, 31, of Lowell, Mass., and James Ineson, 24, of Amesbury, Mass.
Those arrested for DWI offenses were given a Sept. 12 court date in the 10th Circuit Court, Seabrook Division. The others were given an Oct. 10 court date.
The checkpoints were conducted in conjunction with the Seabrook Police Department, the Rockingham County Sheriff’s Department and state liquor enforcement officials.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917