Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Top Port of New Hampshire officials lose $50,000 in alleged stock swindle
Defense lawyer Timothy Harrington argued that his client cannot be prosecuted because the case was brought forward well beyond a six-year statute of limitations.
Marconi had given Rummler $10,000 to invest in Wastech stock in October 2004. Cummings paid $40,000 — profits from the sale of a charter business, according to court records.
Sometime after August 2011, Marconi had a conversation with a friend of his, Guy Marchesseault, who told him "that Wastech was sold off in bits and pieces to different companies and that there was nothing left of it."
"(Marcheassault) also informed him that the investors were paid off and that they all walked away happy," Conway said in the motion.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483