Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Top Port of New Hampshire officials lose $50,000 in alleged stock swindle
Defense lawyer Timothy Harrington argued that his client cannot be prosecuted because the case was brought forward well beyond a six-year statute of limitations.
Marconi had given Rummler $10,000 to invest in Wastech stock in October 2004. Cummings paid $40,000 — profits from the sale of a charter business, according to court records.
Sometime after August 2011, Marconi had a conversation with a friend of his, Guy Marchesseault, who told him "that Wastech was sold off in bits and pieces to different companies and that there was nothing left of it."
"(Marcheassault) also informed him that the investors were paid off and that they all walked away happy," Conway said in the motion.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: New Hampshire makes a big deal about Boston Marathon - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
- 'He is risen': 'As he said' - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917