Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Man reports robbery at ATM in Manchester
A GUNMAN WAS recorded on video surveillance robbing a man who used an ATM to withdraw money at TD Bank Tuesday night in Manchester.
The bank customer reported the robbery about 5:30 a.m. the following morning.
He told investigators he went to the bank about 9:30 p.m. Tuesday night and withdrew some money. As he exited the secured foyer where the ATM is located, a man with a black handgun came out of some bushes, grabbed his arm, pointed the gun at him and demanded cash.
The man gave up the money and the robber ran off, after first apologizing to him, police said.
The robber is described as a white man, about 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-9, with an average build. He had brown hair in a short buzz cut, blue eyes and was clean shaven. He wore a white T-shirt and dark-colored cargo shorts.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dover police say cyberstalking victim who committed suicide faced other 'stressors' - 0
- Berlin doctor enters settlement agreement for improperly prescribing drugs - 0
- Londonderry police chief probing online 'CopBlock' allegations - 1
- Exeter man charged in two 2013 burglaries - 0
- Documents say former UNH hockey coach allegedly grabbed player's jersey, helmet, and shouted in her face - 0
- Investigators ask public for help with Hernandez case - 3
- Merrimack man arrested in sexual assaults of juvenile - 0
- Police say boy, 6, found in getaway car - 1
- Keene man charged with June Central Square 'chalking' assault - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette: To keep Libertarians off the ballot, NH violates their rights - 0
- Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's counterweight to a strong central government - 0
- Tom Woodlock All-Stars primed for success in Babe Ruth tournament - 0
- Manchester waives right to buy Millyard building - 0
- Police search for missing Stratford woman - 0
- Blue Jays cool off Red Sox - 0
- Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover - 0
- Manchester panel OKs new academic standards, despite Common Core criticism - 0
Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917