Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Manchester robbery of ATM customer recorded on surveillance video
A GUNMAN WAS recorded on video surveillance robbing a man who used an ATM to withdraw money at TD Bank Tuesday night in Manchester.
MANCHESTER – Police released a photograph of a 43-year-old man being held up at gunpoint after withdrawing money Wednesday night from a TD Bank ATM on Franklin Street.
The robbery happened about 9:30 p.m. The man, who reported the robbery to police at 5:30 a.m. on Wednesday, told investigators he withdrew some money but as he left the foyer where the ATM is located, a man came out of the bushes, grabbed him by the arm, pointed a gun at him and demanded the cash.
The bank customer handed over the money to the robber who apologized and then took off with the cash.
The robber is described as a white male, about 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-9, with an average build. He had brown hair in a short buzz cut, blue eyes and was clean shaven. He wore a white T-shirt and dark-colored cargo shorts.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry man accused of threatening, sexually assaulting two girls - 1
- Hollis police say stun gun needed on ‘unruly’ man - 0
- AG agrees man who killed woman, 70, in Littleton hotel was insane at time - 1
- Police accuse man of trying to sell guitars, amps taken in Manchester burglary - 0
- Mother and child startled by late-night intruder in their Manchester living room - 0
- Hollis police use stun gun on man described as unruly - 1
- Rochester man arrested after crash in Somersworth - 0
- Dover man accused of trying to sexually assault a girl - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Track Preview: Jenkins paces defending champ North - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Track Preview: McCabe, Parker lead way - 0
- Manchester DPW chief says up to 20 layoffs possible with proposed budget - 7
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: O’Neill’s injury leaves offensive void - 0
- Allen Lessels' On Baseball: No doubt about it, Fisher Cats still confident - 0
- Another View -- Bobby Jindal: NH should trust parents to choose schools - 1
- Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH - 2
- Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior - 1
- Charles Arlinghaus: A $400 million hole was just blown in the state budget - 0
Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH
Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917