Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Lebanon police say Bronx man had more than 480 bags of heroin
Raymond Valdez, 23, of Bronx, New York, was charged with felony possession of heroin with intent to distribute. (Lebanon Police)
Raymond Valdez, 23, of Bronx, New York, was charged with felony possession of heroin with intent to distribute.
He was in possession of 483 bags of heroin, valued at about $20 each, police said.
At his arraignment in the 2nd Circuit Court District Division in Lebanon, Valdez was held on $50,000 cash bail.
He is currently being held at the Grafton County House of Corrections.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 4
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424