Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Lebanon police say Bronx man had more than 480 bags of heroin
Raymond Valdez, 23, of Bronx, New York, was charged with felony possession of heroin with intent to distribute. (Lebanon Police)
Raymond Valdez, 23, of Bronx, New York, was charged with felony possession of heroin with intent to distribute.
He was in possession of 483 bags of heroin, valued at about $20 each, police said.
At his arraignment in the 2nd Circuit Court District Division in Lebanon, Valdez was held on $50,000 cash bail.
He is currently being held at the Grafton County House of Corrections.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus