Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Lebanon police say Bronx man had more than 480 bags of heroin
Raymond Valdez, 23, of Bronx, New York, was charged with felony possession of heroin with intent to distribute. (Lebanon Police)
Raymond Valdez, 23, of Bronx, New York, was charged with felony possession of heroin with intent to distribute.
He was in possession of 483 bags of heroin, valued at about $20 each, police said.
At his arraignment in the 2nd Circuit Court District Division in Lebanon, Valdez was held on $50,000 cash bail.
He is currently being held at the Grafton County House of Corrections.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Dingman: Parole me for murder of parents - 2
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Littleton police searching for man who attempted to rob gas station - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 6
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
- College Roundup: Springfield shoots SNHU past FPU - 0
- Ayotte tours Dover camping gear firm - 0
Dingman: Parole me for murder of parents
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Bob Smith ready to hire campaign manager for his 2014 US Senate run
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424