Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester burglaries net guns, computers and jewelry
The first of the four break-ins happened about 9 a.m. and the last one was reported at 10 p.m. They included one home that was broken into while the 65-year-old resident was asleep on his couch, police said Friday.
Manchester police will host a community meeting Sept. 5 to answer any questions members of the public may have about the rise in burglaries, home safety or any other concerns. It will be held at 6 p.m. at the Officer Michael Briggs Community Center/Manchester Police Athletic League at 409 Beech St. All are welcome.
Two .45 caliber pistols, ammunition, coins, and a tablet and a laptop computer were stolen from a 320 Manning St. home while the homeowner was at work during the day. He came home to find his rear basement door forced open and the items missing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424