Home » News » Public Safety
Claremont man injured in rollover
Claremont Emergency Services went to 47 Thrasher Road around 12:10 p.m. for a report of a single motor vehicle roll-over crash.
Jared Coletti, 22, of Claremont was driving a 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer. He was the only occupied and suffered serious injuries, police said.
He was first taken by Golden Cross Ambulance to Valley Regional Hospital and was then taken by DHART to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon.
The initial police investigation reveals that the Mitsubishi was westbound on Thrasher Road when it left the roadway and struck a culvert and rolled over.
“Speed was likely a contributing factor,” police said.
The crash remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry police recover stolen box for worn flags - 0
- Chief to Chef: Charlestown veteran chief leaving for food venture - 0
- Fire Marshal's Office didn't condemn school's historic stage - 0
- Driver killed in head-on collision in Columbia - 0
- Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp - 0
- Woman suffers hip injury while fleeing Campton blaze - 0
- Slippery slide makes Monday driving tough - 0
- Epping, Merrimack motorists hurt in Route 125 crash - 0
- UPDATE: Sunapee driver charged in Vermont couple's deaths - 2
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072