Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police ID Derry woman dead from apparent overdose at Boston nightclub
Brittany Flannigan, a 2012 graduate of Pinkerton Academy, was a student at Plymouth State University who died at The House of Blues nightclub.
In the wake of her death, PSU released the following statement:
Police said the woman appeared to be suffering from an overdose while at the House of Blues club on Landsdowne Street near Fenway Park about 12:45 a.m. Wednesday.
Jake Wark, a spokesman for the Suffolk County District Attorney's Office, said a woman and man, both in their 20s, were also taken to the hospital for overdoses. He said the three were not known to each other, but appeared to be suffering from similar overdose symptoms.
"The prevailing theory is that they overdosed on the same substance," he said.
The deceased woman's name has not been made public.
Wark said the death has not been ruled a homicide.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 0
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
- Dartmouth skaters dealt another close loss - 0
- Gaming authority offers regulatory structure - 0
- Portsmouth man gets prison for sex assault of disabled woman - 0
- Wolfeboro nursing home evacuated after minor chemical spill - 0
- Motorists injured in two car collision on Route 9, Spofford - 0
- Greenfield planners seek input on Heritage District plan proposal - 0
- Retail sales up but stocks drop - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424