Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police ID Derry woman dead from apparent overdose at Boston nightclub
Brittany Flannigan, a 2012 graduate of Pinkerton Academy, was a student at Plymouth State University who died at The House of Blues nightclub.
In the wake of her death, PSU released the following statement:
Police said the woman appeared to be suffering from an overdose while at the House of Blues club on Landsdowne Street near Fenway Park about 12:45 a.m. Wednesday.
Jake Wark, a spokesman for the Suffolk County District Attorney's Office, said a woman and man, both in their 20s, were also taken to the hospital for overdoses. He said the three were not known to each other, but appeared to be suffering from similar overdose symptoms.
"The prevailing theory is that they overdosed on the same substance," he said.
The deceased woman's name has not been made public.
Wark said the death has not been ruled a homicide.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge OKs early release for former teacher convicted of possessing child porn - 0
- Nashua man indicted for allegedly shooting girlfriend - 0
- Manchester 7-Eleven robbed for fourth time - 0
- Manchester couple faces robbery, theft charges after Salem mall incident - 0
- Chainsaw-wielding man facing multiple charges over Sept. incident - 0
- Woman faces assault charge after Monopoly game gets out of hand - 14
- Plea deal gives shooter 15-30 years in 2012 death of Manchester man - 0
- Missouri governor urges calm ahead of grand jury decision on shooting; findings to be announced at 9 p.m. - 0
- Two Manchester brothers indicted in Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: It took a while, but now they're on Wright track - 0
- Newmarket blacksmith has forged a career shaping the elementsof steel - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 0
- Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass. - 0
- H.S. Football Power Poll: No doubt - Astros finish on top - 0
- College Hockey: Wildcats home to RPI on Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester school board OK's contract for driver’s ed program - 0
- Unrest erupts after grand jury decides against charges in Ferguson, Mo., shooting - 0
- Malkin, Crosby foil Bruins in overtime - 0
Clinton has 'historic' lead in poll
Sources say former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be tapped as Franklin Pierce president
Randy Johnson, Pedro, Smoltz lead HOF ballot
Tough task for NH budget writers
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Teacher 'thrilled' at being reinstated
Paul, Christie share lead in primary poll
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483