Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Bar wins fight for records
Zachary O’Neill was indicted last month on charges of manslaughter and first-degree assault for coming up behind Joshua Krantz, 24, and repeatedly striking him in the head while the two were on the Portsmouth restaurant’s lower-level dance floor around 12:43 a.m. on April 6, according to prosecutors.
Each of the charges is punishable by up to $100,000 in fines.
A judge will also hear arguments next month on whether the case against the corporation should be dismissed.
Judge N. William Delker will hear those arguments at a hearing on Sept. 18.
The Page shut its doors permanently on June 21 as part of an agreement with the city.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483