Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Bar wins fight for records
Zachary O’Neill was indicted last month on charges of manslaughter and first-degree assault for coming up behind Joshua Krantz, 24, and repeatedly striking him in the head while the two were on the Portsmouth restaurant’s lower-level dance floor around 12:43 a.m. on April 6, according to prosecutors.
Each of the charges is punishable by up to $100,000 in fines.
A judge will also hear arguments next month on whether the case against the corporation should be dismissed.
Judge N. William Delker will hear those arguments at a hearing on Sept. 18.
The Page shut its doors permanently on June 21 as part of an agreement with the city.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 1
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Minor injury in crash at Concord airport - 0
- Salem man faces DWI charge after Manchester crash - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare
'He is risen': 'As he said'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917