Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Bar wins fight for records
Zachary O’Neill was indicted last month on charges of manslaughter and first-degree assault for coming up behind Joshua Krantz, 24, and repeatedly striking him in the head while the two were on the Portsmouth restaurant’s lower-level dance floor around 12:43 a.m. on April 6, according to prosecutors.
Each of the charges is punishable by up to $100,000 in fines.
A judge will also hear arguments next month on whether the case against the corporation should be dismissed.
Judge N. William Delker will hear those arguments at a hearing on Sept. 18.
The Page shut its doors permanently on June 21 as part of an agreement with the city.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
- Alleged home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 9
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917