The Frost House is Littleton Food Co-op's Partner of the Month
The Littleton Food Co-op has named The Frost House in Franconia its Partner of the Month. The home and museum for poets and poetry will receive all donations from the co-op's checkout canisters and $1 for every freshly baked pizza on Pizza Fridays in September.
Co-op manager Ed King said: "Partnering with other area nonprofit organizations to raise funding and awreness of their work is an important part of our ongoing effort to encourage a strong and healthy community."
The Frost Place, in the farmhouse where Robert Frost lived with his family from 1915-20, is an educational center for poetry and the arts. Upcoming events at The Frost Place include a poetry reading Sept. 14 by the Hyla Brook Poets, who are associated with the Frost Farm in Derry, and the one-man play "Robert Frost: This Verse Business," featuring actor Gordon Clapp, on Oct. 4 at Fuller Hall at St. Johnsbury (Vt.) Academy.
Representatives of The Frost Place will be at the Littleton Food Co-op during Pizza and a Partner Night on Sept. 13, from 4 to 7 p.m., sharing information and selling tickets to the play.
The museum will be open for extended hours, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (except Tuesdays), from Sept. 15 to Oct. 14.
The Littleton Food Co-op, at the intersection of Cottage Street and Route 302 (exit 41 off Interstate 93) is open daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.