Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Former principal charged in theft from parish school
Shannon L. Dannible, 36, of Amesbury, Mass., allegedly tapped into school bank accounts by writing checks to herself, withdrawing cash and diverting school funds, a Hillsborough County grand jury charged in an Aug. 21 indictment made public Monday.
The alleged thefts occurred between Aug. 1, 2007, and June 30, 2011.
“This matter will not affect staffing, school programs or the learning environment at the school. The school already has received a significant portion of restitution from the insurance company and has implemented additional internal financial controls to prevent misuse of funds in the future,” the diocese’s secretary for development and communication Patrick F. McGee Sr. wrote.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 5
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 11
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 4
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 1
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 1
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 2
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 10
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 7
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 1
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
2 dead in I-89 collision in Lebanon
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Scott Brown still weighing options
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424