Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Former principal charged in theft from parish school
Shannon L. Dannible, 36, of Amesbury, Mass., allegedly tapped into school bank accounts by writing checks to herself, withdrawing cash and diverting school funds, a Hillsborough County grand jury charged in an Aug. 21 indictment made public Monday.
The alleged thefts occurred between Aug. 1, 2007, and June 30, 2011.
“This matter will not affect staffing, school programs or the learning environment at the school. The school already has received a significant portion of restitution from the insurance company and has implemented additional internal financial controls to prevent misuse of funds in the future,” the diocese’s secretary for development and communication Patrick F. McGee Sr. wrote.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483