Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Former principal charged in theft from parish school
Shannon L. Dannible, 36, of Amesbury, Mass., allegedly tapped into school bank accounts by writing checks to herself, withdrawing cash and diverting school funds, a Hillsborough County grand jury charged in an Aug. 21 indictment made public Monday.
The alleged thefts occurred between Aug. 1, 2007, and June 30, 2011.
“This matter will not affect staffing, school programs or the learning environment at the school. The school already has received a significant portion of restitution from the insurance company and has implemented additional internal financial controls to prevent misuse of funds in the future,” the diocese’s secretary for development and communication Patrick F. McGee Sr. wrote.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 3
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Firefighters respond to fire at Somersworth home - 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424